Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
This position is responsible for various accounting duties including overseeing the company’s financial status, daily financial activities, and managing accounting transactions. Candidate must be proficient in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position reports to the Controller.
General accounting and clerical duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Supervising accounting and/or administrative assistants
- Supervise collections activities
- Process weekly payroll
- Manage monthly accounting close, including journal entries
- Review and reconcile balance sheet
- Review and track monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for all departments
- Determine and track financial KPIs
- Analyze costs and profits
- Document, oversee, and update accounting policies, and develop procedures as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven minimum (5) years’ work experience in an accounting capacity, or similar role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of supervisory experience is preferred including proficiency in
- Experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not
- Must have strong attention to details and customer service
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in accounting principles
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Must be reliable
- Payroll experience preferred, but not required
This position offers an hourly rate based on experience. Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (45 hours/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, optional life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org