Website Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
This position is responsible for various administrative duties to support the New Installs Truck Shop with projects. Candidate must have a strong sense for customer service and must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
General administrative and clerical duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Answer and screen incoming calls related to scheduling work for New Installs department
- Contact cash/walk-in customers to schedule installation
- Manage ‘Truck Incomplete’ document process
- Check in Knapheide, Air-Flo, and TruckCraft body deliveries
- Responsible for tracking workflow and scheduling projects requiring paint and spray liner.
- Submit and track product/vendor warranty claims and reimbursement
- Prepare packing slips, work orders, purchase orders, and invoices as related to work generated through New Installs department
- Schedule finished truck projects for wash bay and driver’s delivery
- Track take-off bed inventory board, and stock bodies board
- Responsible for PTR key box, internal project communications, filing and reports
- Place marketing packets and take photos of finished New Installs projects
- Enter daily timesheets
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator, Service Writer, Customer Service or Administrative Assistant, or similar role
- Highest attention to customer service including via phone
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Very high attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Google forms
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
This position offers an hourly rate based on experience. This position requires 45 hours per week, Monday through Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm, and Friday, 6am to 11am. Additional overtime opportunities may be available as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision, a retirement plan, optional life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com