Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
After more than 85 years as a leader in the machine services and driveline industries, we are again expanding our team. Our machine shop offers precision CNC machining, custom fabrication, repair machining, production runs, prototyping, and driveline services. Candidate is required to have prior precision machine technology experience and a strong mechanical background. This position requires someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a machinist, not a machine operator.
- Determine material costs/needs in order to create quotes for customers
- Route jobs within the department
- Read blueprints and interpret tolerances
- Coordinate material ordering for projects
- Talk to customers and vendors
- Prioritize different tasks and be able to efficiently manage your time
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a machinist (not a machine operator)
- Must be able to multi-task different projects
- High attention to details, costs, budgets and meeting deadlines
- Solid Works or CAD experience a plus (willing to train the right candidate)
- CNC Programming experience a plus
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm, and Friday, 7am to Noon (45 hours/week). Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid time off, 7.5 paid holidays, employee discount, and optional life/disability insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org