Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
This position is responsible for various administrative duties including answering phones, greeting customers, customer billing, filing, data entry, mailings, etc. Candidate must have a strong sense for customer service, and must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
General administrative and clerical duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Open and sort incoming mail as well as prepare various mailings (invoices, checks, inspection reminders, etc).
- Process customer credit card, cash and check payments
- Prepare daily cash receipts reconciliation and bank deposits
- Coordinate, track and reconcile the delivery and pickup of vehicles for a large fleet customer
- EBAY order processing including preparing invoices, labels, etc.
- Prepare packing slips, work orders, invoices and purchase orders
- Enter A/P invoices
- Enter daily timesheets
- Call customers when work is completed and ready for pickup
- • Oversee vehicle check-in process and tracking
- Process BOSS Snowplow registrations
- Order office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service or Administrative Assistant, Accounting Clerk, or similar role
- Highest attention to customer service including via phone and front counter
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google forms, and accounting software
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Must be reliable
This position offers an hourly rate based on experience. Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (45 hours/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to WWW.LEVANMACHINE.COM and download an application on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES page.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com