Website Levan Machine
After more than 80 years as a leader in the machine services and driveline industries, we are again expanding our team. Our machine shop offers precision CNC machining, custom fabrication, repair machining, production runs, prototyping, and driveline services. Candidate is required to have prior precision CNC machine technology experience and a strong mechanical background.
- Extensive manual machining experience is required
- Set up and operate CNC lathes and mills (Mazak experience a plus)
- Read blueprints and interpreting tolerances
- Read, verify, and operate micrometers, gauges and precision measuring instruments
- Prioritize different tasks and be able to efficiently manage your time
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience. Vocational or technical school certification will be considered if additional job experience demonstrated.
- High proficiency with CNC milling equipment required
- Must be able to multi-task on machines and different projects
- Must be able to produce quality products within budget
- High attention to details and meeting deadlines
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (40 hours/week + 5 hours OT/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org