Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
As a leader in the commercial truck equipment upfit industry we are expanding our team and are looking for a part-time Lube Technician/Mechanic to work on light and medium-duty commercial vehicles. We are a certified dealer for companies that specialize in truck bodies including Knapheide, Air-Flo, EZ Dumper, Truck Craft, EBY, Morgan and more. We are also a certified dealer and installer for many other truck equipment companies such as BOSS Snowplow, Miller Enpak, VanAir, Force America, Weather Guard, Ranger, Whelen and many other leading brands.
- Performs lubrication and general maintenance inspection on vehicle, and other related services
- Experience with electrical components (lighting and trailer plugs) is a plus
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- We are willing to train the right candidate, but a minimum of 6 months of experience performing basic truck/vehicle maintenance or service, or education experience (vocational or technical school) is a plus
- PA State inspection, ASE Diesel Certificate, and CDL licenses a plus but not required
- Having your own tools is a plus, but is not required
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to attendance and reliability
- Pre-employment background check and drug screening are required
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm, and Friday, 7am to Noon. Some overtime opportunities available as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers paid time off, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and optional life/disability insurances.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: Lschaeffer@levanmachine.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com