Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
This position is responsible for managing the parts department and will develop and implement the strategies that drive continuous improvement and maximize productivity and efficiency to reduce overall cost and improve service.
Essential Job Functions
This position is responsible for inventory management including monitoring/adjusting inventory levels as needed and updating current pricing and freight costs. This candidate must have a leadership and customer service mindset as this position interacts with customers across all areas of the business. Other duties include:
- Order stock inventory items for all areas of the business
- Receive inventory (once checked in by yard personnel) and record notes accordingly into ERM system
- Transfer parts to jobs through ERM system on a daily basis
- Assist customers, both walk-ins and on the phone, with over-the-counter sales including any billing
- Call customers to let them know when parts orders are being delivered and/or ready for pickup
- Reduce inventory loss
- Assure that credits are received for returned and warranty items
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of items through UPS, FedEx or common carrier
- Manage our Ebay store including updating items and adding new items, answering customers questions and monitoring performance of store
- Work with marketing department to run parts promotions to increase OTC parts sales
- Manage additional parts department personnel
- A minimum of 2 years parts management experience
- Knowledge of truck equipment parts
- • Strong customer service skills and willingness to speak to customers and vendors in person and via telephone
- High attention to detail
- Reliable attendance
- Knowledge of inventory procedures and processes
- • Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and/or Google docs
This position offers an hourly rate based on experience. Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (45 hours/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers full-time employees medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to WWW.LEVANMACHINE.COM and download an application on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES page.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com