Website Levan Machine
After more than 80 years as a leader in the machine services and driveline industries, we are again expanding our team. Our machine shop offers precision CNC machining, custom fabrication, repair machining, production runs, prototyping, and driveline services. Candidate is required to have prior precision CNC machine technology experience and a strong mechanical background.
- Receive deliveries including unloading truck bodies, van and truck equipment, and machine shop materials
- Pull parts and materials based on work orders, and pull parts for customers
- Operate a forklift and tow motor
- Prioritize different tasks and be able to efficiently manage your time
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a yard person or in an inventory role
- Willingness to work indoors and outdoors, even during inclement weather
- Must be able to lift more than 50lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High attention to details and meeting deadlines
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (40 hours/week + 5 hours OT/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com